This is what squash, teething biscuits and oatmeal look like after Nick gets his hands on them


This is finger painting with Lucas. He is still very hesitant to touch the paint but I hope one day he will dive in.



This is finger painting with Lucas. He is still very hesitant to touch the paint but I hope one day he will dive in.

Lucas has been acting out a lot lately so I gave him Motrin to see if his attitude improved (maybe he hasn't been feeling well?) and it did. He was his old self after the Motrin kicked in. So we took it easy today and watched Shrek. He was afraid of the dragon but after he saw that she was a nice dragon it was ok.








Nick has the best fish-face in that first photo. Looks like he's getting into the fingerpainting spirit as well... but with food. Foodpainting, if you will.
ReplyDelete