Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Day in the Life

Things I've actually said today:
  • Stop fighting! You both can somersault together.
  • Get off the dog.  GET OFF THE DAMN DOG!!!
  • We shower because no one likes a stinky butt.
  • You ARE getting in the shower because you DO have a stinky butt.
  • Be nice to the ant, he has important things to do today.
  • No I did brush his hair today.  It is naturally like that.
  • It isn't nice to drive your truck over his foot, look he's bleeding.  You should apologize.
  • Get off the hood of the car NOW.
  • Don't make me beat you (said jokingly and met with laughter from both kids)
  • Next time you are both going to wear bike helmets!
  • I don't know if a spider can throw up.  I've never seen a spider throw up, have you?

3 comments:

  1. I like the ant one best! Only minutes ago I had to tell Zoe that toothbrushes do not go in the potty. It won't be the last time I say it, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say the same thing about Sara's hair. "it just looks like that..." I don't know when it will stop looking like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spider throwing up is a hilarious image.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers