Them Crazy Swingers. They are blaring their hippy music having a big old party over there. Good for them. Livin' life to the fullest, right? And that Puff the Magic Dragon song they kept playing didn't mean anything right? Ha! Puff away my friends. Puff away!
I'm getting to know them a bit more and they are pretty cool. You know. They didn't seem to mind that Nick was once again buck naked running around the yard grabbing himself and attempting to pee on everything in sight - not unlike a male dog does. Try and put clothes on this kid. I dare ya. It will be the biggest fight of your life guaranteed. No. They didn't seem to mind the nudity and genital grabbing at all. No judgment from them. So I in turn will not judging them.
6 days ago





yes, but do THEY keep their recycling bins out for two days?? :)
ReplyDelete