Well.
I just found out that my community crime information can be found at this site when I type in my zip code. So I did it and discovered that a man convicted of sexually assaulting a child lives on the hill above me and overlooks my backyard. Where my kids and I hang out on a daily basis. Not that I'm panicking or anything but that little piece of info is good to know. . . .don't ya think?
Hmmm. Not the best news I've had today, but it is very good to know.
Oh - and he wasn't there a year ago or even 6 months ago when I checked.
6 days ago





I am so sorry to hear that. I would be slightly freaked out. Ick.
ReplyDeleteoh, and by the way, what the hell is up with the HOA getting their panties in a bunch when the bin sits out an extra 2 hours, but they let him in???
ReplyDeleteWell they can't deny housing to anyone - it isn't within their domain and it isn't legal. But those dangerous recycle bins on the other hand are a code violation!!! And THAT is serious.
ReplyDelete