Here are the boys clowning around with the camera on the computer.
Lucas only wanted a picture of his thumb and eventually Nick decided that he needed a picture of his thumb too. Cute. Nick's vocabulary is expanding daily and he is up to four words per sentence and is now referring to himself as "I". As in "I sneezed." or "I want more." which is neat to see. We have estimated his vocabulary at between 75-100 words which is good for a 24 month old. He is also counting up to 6 consistently and to ten sporadically. Soon we will introduce algorithms. ;-)





cute! my nephews put their thumbs up a la the Fonz and say "Heyyyyyyyyy" get to work on that one next! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso Sara STILL does not say "I" or "me". Whats up with this kid. I have called the speech therapy people twice now. No one has called me back. I will continue to be the squeaky wheel.
Call them 2-3 times a week until you get attention. The developmental specialists are swamped right now, but in August their case loads drop significantly once school starts. Conversely, there are lots of speech therapists this summer as the ones in schools work with th 0-3's this summer to pick up more money. Whatever happens you MUST get her in before the age of three!
ReplyDelete