Ha!! I am seriously laughing out loud. Today I found out that one of my "friends" on Facebook selectively blocks me from posts. I am only privileged enough to be allowed to see certain ones. And it is HYSTERICAL to me.
Am I a friend or not? Am I good enough to see your posts or not? And if not, why the heck are we "friends"? Because truly, I don't have time for that crap. I just don't have time to edit each and every post based on who is special enough to see what I write. And I'm not gonna make time either, because I've got some laundry that needs to be folded, and dinner that needs to be made and kiddos that need another hug and kiss. Funny. I love it when people let me see little snippets of who they really are. It makes me smile in a evil Grinchy sort of way.
6 days ago





Weird. Who has time to "filter" what people read? And if you feel the need to filter, perhaps you shouldn't be airing it on FB....just a thought.
ReplyDeleteKristin, my friend, you have full and unfiltered access to all my FB posts about the weather and what's for dinner. Don't you *wish* you were spared some of that!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Amy M - good idea to be selective about what you post, as well as who you friend.
Amy and Amy - you are both 100% right.
ReplyDeleteAnd Amy ER - You really should consider starting a food blog - because wow, some of the food you cook looks amazing!
Amy #3 chiming in. No filters here darlin'! I agree with the other Amy's. If you want to keep something to a certain group of people don't post it on FB and block people, send a damn email!! Ridiculous much?
ReplyDeleteKristin - Is it a prerequisite that your friends must be named Amy?
Smooches, Amy McC
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I just realized I, too am blocked from reading status updates from a certain person. Seriously?!?! Why not just un-friend me? We aren't in the third grade here, folks. Grrrrrr!!!
ReplyDeleteFacebook does bring out the ridiculousness in people doesn't it. Do you know what the theme of the blocked posts are?
ReplyDeleteVery weird.
maybe you should just go ahead and unfriend her.
Ehhh. I don't know. I'm more inclined to just not care. It is hard to care about the silliness, you know? At first it was really funny but now it is so ridiculous it hurts to think about it.
ReplyDelete