Cleaning. Yesterday. Yeah.
Here's how the morning went:
Nick poured water on Lucas's head (came up from behind him). Lucas freaks. Nick gets in trouble. I get busy cleaning up the carpet.
While wiping up carpet I hear the dog puking. Onto my carpet. Yayyy!
While cleaning up dog puke (and trying to fight the dog off from re-eating her own vomit - fun!!) I hear Nick thumping around in the other room. I immediately get up to see what he is doing and. . . . .
Wait for it. . . . . .
He found the cat's water dish and dumped it onto my pillows and my laptop computer.
The term "fuming mad" doesn't quite cover it.
I sent him to his room so that I didn't kill him. Out of sight out of mind. Thankfully my computer is alright and my pillows are drying.
In other news - we went to the River of Lights last night. It is a Christmas light show at the Botanic Gardens.
We ended up going at the last minute. I didn't have my camera. If I did have my camera I would have taken pictures of the hoards of wheelchairs that clogged up the pathways and doorways. And wheeled oxygen tanks too - those were fun to narrowly miss tripping over.
Oh the MASSIVE double jogging strollers were obnoxious in an in-your-face kind of way. The people knew it would be crowded. Their FIVE YEAR OLDS CAN WALK and the freaking strollers kept getting wedged into the doorways or between the rocks on the narrow path ways. . . I swear. Dumbasses.
And here is an observation from Cranky Kristin: Ladies. Don't wear healed clicky-clacky leather boots in your grey lambs wool coat to the botanic garden at night. No, you don't look cute with your fancy hair perfectly curled and your shiny god damned lip gloss. You look like an unprepared idiot. You look stupid. Wear appropriate footwear and stop whining when your boots get muddy. Suck it the F up ladies.
And one more thing, just because you starve yourself doesn't mean you need to be mean to little kids. If you cast a bitchy look at my adorable children who accidentally bump into your bony ass I will take you down. Fa la la la LA. La. La. La. Laaaaaa.
4 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment