So. Judging from some of the emails I've received about my previous post you all must think I'm an angry monster looking for a innocent victim.
We had a great time at the River of Lights. The boys had so much fun and we did too. It was less crowded than previous years because we went earlier in the month and on a weekday. I'm glad we went. It would have been perfect if there weren't so many idiots in this world.
I forgot to tell you about the three car argument in the parking lot over who would get our spot when we pulled out. One dude parked his car directly behind ours so that NO ONE could go anywhere until we all consented that he get the spot. It was ridiculous.
No one holds me hostage for a parking spot. I crudely offered to violate his car with my tow hitch.
That didn't go over so well.
Once again - I realize how classy I am. I'm surprised I don't live in a home on wheels.
AJ was the peacemaker.
He's used to playing the peacemaker for me. And he's pretty good at it.
6 days ago





Ohhhhhhh Dear Dear Kristin. I LOVE your blog and your honesty. We all think it and YOU say it. That's why I love ya. Fa la la la la, la, la, la to you too!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete