Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Husband Is My Hero

AJ swooped in this evening, home early from his trip, and saved the day!  I am so grateful for him.  Nick has beaten me DOWN this afternoon and evening.  He is in full two year old "it's all about me and you all will suffer with me until I get what I want, when I want it and how I want it." 

We had a great day prior to Nick's meltdowns.  We took off to the Santa Fe Children's museum and had a fabulous time there.  In case you all were on the edge of your seats: they did in fact restock the worm bin since our last visit.  You are welcome for that update.  haha.

They also changed up the activities and displays which was nice and we had a freakin' blast playing with gravity and special scissors, train tracks, bubbles and pulleys.  Yes pulleys.  For parents who have engineer minded children the pulley section will be an enormous hit as it was for my "advanced" offspring.  How do you play with gravity, you ask?  Well let me tell you. . .  kidding.  Kidding.  I will spare you the details.

Oh. My. Gosh.  I'm once again laughing at myself because of course, I'm totally kidding about the advanced thing.  I love Love LOVE to make fun of parents that get off on labeling their children like that.  It is so fascinating to me . . . . maybe I'm advanced too.  Bahhhahahahahaha!!!  Seriously, I'm freakin' on a roll here!

So we might get a membership there this year instead of at Explora.

Then Nick missed a nap and the afternoon went straight to hell . . . until AJ swooped in to take over while I hid from the screeching and whining in my bed under the covers.  He is handling Nick far, far better than I would be at this point.

Oh.  Wait . . . . now Lucas is freaking out.  They are both so tired.  And here I lay.  In bed.  On the computer.  Totally lazy and not going to help my sweet hubby.  Seriously.  My hero.  He lucked out too because I used my "advanced" brain to educate his "advanced" children all day and due to the extreme amount of energy my brilliant brain powers itself on I am just pooped out.  No amount of nuturition can keep up with such an incredible organ. . .  heee heee.  I'll see if he buys that excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers