(Pssst. At this moment, the last one is my favorite. Tomorrow I might change my mind again. )
"She's the sort of woman who lives for others - you can tell the others by their hunted expression."
— C.S. Lewis (The Screwtape Letters)
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
— Mahatma Gandhi
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
— Muhammad Ali
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
— Albert Einstein
"Don't be so humble - you are not that great."
— Golda Meir
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad."
— Jack Handey (Deep Thoughts)
"Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it."
— Mark Twain
6 days ago





LOVE THEM! My favorite is: "Don't be so humble - you are not that great."
ReplyDelete— Golda Meir
I think Gandhi has it figured out. I'll say it out loud. Now how do I do it?
ReplyDeleteGood question. I love that quote. If you figure it out you need to share the secret with your blogging buddies. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHow do you find these amazing quotes?! I love them all, but especially the last.
ReplyDelete