skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sometimes They're Cute
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A New President
I am too happy for words. Finally a politician that has my full confidence and support. I am so relieved. That acceptance speech was amazing. And I am so happy that Michele is going to be first lady. I think she is so graceful and intelligent.
2 comments:
Anonymous
05 November, 2008 06:33
AND best of all, the kids get a puppy!
~Amy
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
joanne
05 November, 2008 08:31
Hooray! I am excited too. America did good yesterday.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(167)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(31)
►
2010
(195)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(208)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(26)
▼
2008
(90)
►
December
(18)
▼
November
(20)
Drama at the Pizza Joint
My neighbors. . . again
Bladder Testing
Loco
Gas
Ewwww Boogers Ewwww
It just gets better
Where's my Wallet?
Making an Offer
I think we might have a winner. . .
House hunting
Sleep, mysterious sleep
My Strange Husband
A Day at Bandelier
A flash of Carlsbad
Eat Eat!!!
The Boys
YUCKY
A New President
Blabbing about my day
►
October
(14)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(9)
My Blog List
Embrace Adventure
4 days ago
amalah . com
4 years ago
The Beals Family
9 years ago
Ranger Sarah
11 years ago
casa de coop 'n cruz
12 years ago
The Fox Family
13 years ago
Monkey Monkey Underpants
14 years ago
A Taste of the Blogosphere
14 years ago
Laughter Comes Cheap
14 years ago
** Smooches Stampin'!
15 years ago
wICKedAPPetITE
15 years ago
Show 10
Show All
AND best of all, the kids get a puppy!
ReplyDelete~Amy
Hooray! I am excited too. America did good yesterday.
ReplyDelete