Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Long overdue pictures









Picasa photo editing helped me with most of these pictures. It got rid of a hanging booger on Lucas. I think I might join the Picasa fan club.
And don't start feeling bad for Lucas who looks like he wants to go outside really badly in all of the pics. He was watching the Qwest dude hook up our Internet. He kept yelling "man! MAN!! Mama, MAN!!"

2 comments:

  1. they both look very cute.
    Lucas is really looking alot like you. I'm still undecided on Nick.

    Speaking of boogers, I pulled a huge crusty out of Sara's nose. It was as if her nose was giving birth it was so big.

    I am sure you will appreciate that story.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very nice thank you.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers