Last night Lucas, who has decided naps are for babies and not big boys, was literally falling asleep while eating dinner. His eyes were rolling back and his head was bobbing around. He kept dropping his food back onto his plate mid-bite. He was so out of it that he didn't even realize I was taking pictures - with the flash! So funny.



Nick saw the camera and ran up to get his picture taken. Hi NICK!!

Here is Lucas after his bath. He stayed awake until his normal bed time which amazed me.
My sister once fell asleep on the bathroom floor while I was in the bath. This was when we were about 6 and 4. It wasn't last year, so don't think we're weirdos.
ReplyDeleteToo cute. Those are the types of moments that you'll be glad you caught on camera.
ReplyDeleteThere's a strong will in that small child, yes?
ReplyDeleteThat is a much nicer way of saying it. I usually call it stubborn.
ReplyDelete