Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Technical. Glitch. Crap.

So with the brilliant plan of making my blog girl-y (which I am unable to do in just about every room of my house because I am surrounded by testosterone!!!). . . . anyway, I encountered a problem with my comments. No one can leave comments. But I am afraid to do anything else because from what I understand if I mess with the blog too much it may just *poof* disappear unless I back it up. I don't know how to back it up. And I think the dang thing is huge - I don't want to put it on my hard drive. I need to do more research on this whole thing before I make another move. So no comments for now.

Just when I thought I was figuring it all out I realized that I am like an "old person" sitting in front of my archaic computer (3 yrs old) trying to figure out how to turn it on or something. I bet I could ask a 13 year old to help me and they would roll their eyes at me and do what I need in 6 minutes flat.

Hey look, pictures. . .!!



Olivia and Nick chased after Riley, only to be stopped by the baby gate that she is able to jump over.




Mom the Jungle Gym!


Miss Haylee surveying her domain.


Olivia took a shower with the boys. She loves water and it is so dry here that I don't worry about things getting wet because they are dry within the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers