Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tired for no reason

I got enough sleep last night and yet I am still tired.

Example:
Nick brought me a can of Cream of Mushroom soup that he had stolen from the pantry. Instead of setting it down and picking up my soda, I attempted to take a drink from the Cream of Mushroom soup can. Mmmm Mmmm Good.

And - let's hope that this very non-girly blog template is error free.

4 comments:

  1. I thought I'd leave you a comment (since I can). I'm diggin' the new blog template. Who says a cute little froggy can't be girly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad I finally figured it all out. I had to do something (upgrade?) to my blog so that it would accept this template. I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks good, and I agree with Amy, just think of it as a girl frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already have a great name for your blog, but "Frog Blog" has a certain charm!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers