Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Published!

I just found out that a project I worked very, VERY hard on years ago is finally going to be published! I am going to be listed as the third author. WHOO HOOOOO! I am very excited as you can tell. It should be coming out soon, so I will be sure to provide a link for everyone to go and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! How exciting...make sure you keep us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent! Nice to have such a positive reminder of what you did in your previous life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Since this is what I do all day, I have to say being the 3rd author is pretty snazzy. You won't be "et al"ed, so people will actually reference YOU in their papers!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers