Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preschool

Lucas loves his preschool and loves his teacher. He has two little friends Joshua and Brandon. The Brandon name may change because I couldn't understand the second friend's name very well despite Lucas telling me over and over. He told me he played with the kitchen set today and "made a very big mess Mommy." He then told me that Miss Cheryl (teacher - obviously) put on the clean-up song and he cleaned it all up. Now why the hell haven't I thought to put on a clean-up song? I put on my clean-up sweatpants . . I even put in my extra special pony tail for cleaning. . . but he still won't help clean up. So I need to get my own clean up song so that Mr. Lucas will help me clean up too.

Last night Nick sat down at the dinner table while Lucas was finishing up his dinner. Nick reached over onto Lucas's plate, stabbed some food with Lucas's fork and tried to feed Lucas dinner. IT. WAS. HILARIOUS!!!!! Lucas just looked at the fork and then looked at Nick like "You're kidding right?"

And Nick. Here is the deal. I inhaled a bug the other day and what do you do when you get a bug in your mouth? You promptly and forcefully spit it out. And having worked a great deal with men in an outdoor setting, I have learned to spit like a dude. I'm not proud, I'm just painting the picture. So I was holding Nick and got the bug in my mouth and then expelled the bug like a rocket. Immediately after I did this I realized that I was holding Nick. . . and that Nick saw this with a front row view. And Nick paused in my arms, looked at me with this interested and horribly intelligent expression. Then the expression slowly changed to a mischievous expression. I started to panic inside because I knew I'd just screwed up really REALLY BADLY!!! Just as I feared he promptly began spitting. And he simply won't stop. I have spit all over the window by his car seat and on my couch. . . oh God it's everywhere you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful how quickly your smart children learn! Cleaning up and spitting, both very important skills. It's possible that spitting is the MORE important skill. Anyone could pick up the house, but only I can spit the crunchy, squirmy bug from my mouth. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers