Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Fight for Highchair Duty

Since we got Olivia the area under our highchair has been kept very clean, I rarely have to do clean up now. With both Haylee and Olivia fighting for the droppings the mood under the table can be tense, but they always work it out in the end.


Almost three!!


Starting this Friday Nick will be an only child every Tuesday and Friday morning.

3 comments:

  1. I think the perfect name for my two dogs would be "Hoover" and "Dyson".

    Enjoy your alone time with Nick. Lucas will have a great time at preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement. I am getting over my initial shock of sending Lucas to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, get out of my head..I was going to say the same thing about my dogs :).

    Don't forget about Hailey and Olivia in your kid count on Tues and Fridays. I hope Nick enjoys his 1 on 1 with Mom.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers