Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

32

I'm thirty two. I am now working on my 33rd year of life.

I'm more than a little depressed about this.

Don't handle birthdays well at all.

Never have.

I remember being 8 years old and not wanting to grow up.

I cried when I turned 16.

I know I'm weird.

I don't care.

I lie to people and say that I'm having a great day.

I smile when they are sweet and wish me a good day.

But in the end I dread birthdays.

Not so much because I'm aging but because they remind me that I still have a huge list of things I want to accomplish/do/see/eat/try etc.

3 comments:

  1. Live in the moment chica! I know it's hard to say, and even harder to do, but try to forget about all the "want to do's" and savor every tiny ridiculously mundane moment with the boys and with A.J. The big things are fun, but it's the little things that make up a life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said andrea! worrying only causes stress, and stress causes wrinkles...so do as the song says... "don't worry...be happy"!

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a young pup. Definitely savor the moment because before you know it, you'll be as old as me :). I think you've accomplished quite a bit thus far. Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers