Here is Lucas. He is getting soooooo BIG.
Here is Lucas' new clock. He always wants to know what time it is so we bought him a clock and put pictures up next to it so he can "see" what time we wake up and what time we go to bed. He is so incredibly proud that he has his very own clock to read in his bedroom. I love how his face lit up with pride that he was big enough to own his own clock. Lucas even selected the location on his wall where he wanted it hung. Sooo sweet. He is growing too fast. I want to slow time down so I can hang onto this innocent, little boy who still likes hugs and kisses.





Whew. Thanks, Kristin!
ReplyDeletei get sad when I think of Sara growing up and not wanting hugs and kisses anymore. Gotta get alot of them now while we can.
ReplyDelete