Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And Then Out of the Blue . . .

Today for a few hours I watched a 4 year old little girl for a friend. It seemed to be going well for the first few minutes after her Mom left. She was sitting on the couch being a sweet little girl. And then out of the blue Lucas walked up to her (his back to me) and this is how it went:

Lucas: Do you have an inside pee pee?

Me: Lucas we aren't talking about that now.

Little girl: Huh?

Lucas: I have an outside pee pee, see? (whips out his penis)

Me: LUCAS NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT THAT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas: Why?

I don't know if she saw anything. I was pretty fast to stop him once it clicked that he was in the process of exposing himself to this innocent little blue eyed girl sitting nicely on my couch. I immediately had visions of her Dad knocking on my door wanting to know why his daughter is asking about my son's penis.

So hey. Heads up people, I have a little exhibitionist over here so be warned. I'm working on it. The concept of privacy is still foreign.

But holy crap. HOLY CRAP. My son just whips it out when ever now? I can't take my eyes off him for a minute with any little girls. I didn't anticipate this problem for at least 10 years!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just trying to make conversation, right? He'd probably exhausted the topic of weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that look on his face is priceless. like he knows hes been up to no good.
    just innocent curiosity. it would be worse if he did it when he was 24. he gets a pass at the age of three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I know this mortified you, but your retelling of it is hilarious! Michael hasn't even heard about the incident...so don't worry :-)

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers