Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sexy Just The Way I Am



Well that pesky pubic hair has grown back thicker than ever.

I knew I should have just gone Au Natural for Sports Illustrated. What man doesn't want to run his fingers through a little hair though?

I sometimes like to wear this outfit and drive around in my 1978 Trans Am T-top while playing Def Leopard loud on the boom box in my passenger seat (stereo stopped working circa 1984).

Pour some sugar on this baby.

( I just have too much time on my hands - that's all)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like your landscaping issues don't stop with the backyard :). Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. thats all I gotta say. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will haunt my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Lord Woman! It's one of those where you just can't look away.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers