Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kristin's View

Welcome to my view of the last 36 hours. I ate some slightly questionable meat for lunch on Friday and by Friday evening I was wishing for sweet death. In my defense the meat smelled fine, looked fine, and tasted fine. It had just been in the fridge for a few days (alright like 4 days) and I relied on my sense of smell to tell me it was bad instead of my common sense. Are you ready for the tour of my bathroom - where I have been living? Here we go . . .

Toilet. (Thank GOD I cleaned this Friday afternoon, totally unaware I'd have my face in it so much)



My view as I laid and sometimes slept on the bathroom floor. Sometimes the cats would curl up next to me, apparently concerned for my welfare. It was from this position that I often wondered if I should just have AJ bring a pillow and blanket to make it slightly more comfortable.



Here is my alternate view of the ceiling.



Oppps. Back to the toilet for another round of violent projectile vomiting. It was in this position that I wondered where all the vomit was coming from? How on earth could I have that much inside my stomach? And then later I cussed out the evolutionary process for creating bile.



I lamented over this awful tile and how I wouldn't live to see it removed and replaced.



I called AJ in for a serious discussion on how he was going to raise the children alone. No joke. I did indeed have this conversation. I wondered how I was ever going to survive this extreme dehydration when I wasn't able to get water down or keep it down. The only thing that made it remotely better was drinking Gookinaid (Vitalyte). That stuff has saved my booty on more than one occasion and once again it came through for me.


I then laid on the floor some more wishing for sleep - or some sort of break from the 20 minute apart episodes of extreme sickness.



Now that I'm mostly better I have an aversion to animal products. I'm hoping to get over this aversion soon. I can't eat beans for the rest of my life. Anyway. Things are better. I'm sitting upright and walking around unassisted. I'm re-hydrating and am less dizzy and lightheaded. My pulse has gone down and I'm conscious for more than 30 minute intervals. And AJ isn't a single parent. Whoo Hooo!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the bathroom tour. Although I would have liked to have seen it other different circumstances. Ugggh, doesn't sound like fun at all. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the worst! You could give up meat for beans... but I once had a similar experience after eating a bean burrito. So, you really can't win.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers