Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Here are a couple of pictures. I am not the one who chose to dress the children in Christmas colors. I just wanted to throw that out there for those of you who noticed. I noticed.



Nick was surprisingly aggressive (sarcasm) when hunting for eggs. He was far more into the game of finding eggs than Lucas was at this age. I would attribute it to having an older brother show him the ropes, but Nick jumped right in without observing Lucas hunting eggs. Nick is a born competitor. Lucas on the other hand was more observant and took care to not crack the eggs as he placed them in the basket, demonstrating overall excellent egg handling techniques. Both boys did an great job. My critique is now complete. :)

This is a video of the kids doing an egg hunt inside. Fun fun!

4 comments:

  1. EGGS!! I love hearing little voices chanting "eggs" in excitement. So cute. I want you to know that Coop and I just watched this and he said "Daddy" when he saw/heard AJ. Hmmmmmmm.
    Wishing a Happy Easter to Kristin, Daddy, Lucas and Nick (also Grandma, Grandpa, Olivia, Kitties and cute saint bernard I saw in video too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EGGS!!!! How fun! I love how Nick raced to the dining room as you were telling Lucas to take a look in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Michaela kept stopping to open her eggs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. David had to come over and see what all the "EGG!" was about :). For some reason, he thinks his girl will hunt for eggs more quietly and with less running. I think he's deluded.

    So much fun to see the boys in action!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers