Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Scattered

Lately I've been scattered. I talk to my friends on the phone but can't seem to tune into what they are saying. I know that people can tell when they are talking to me that I'm not 100% into the conversation. So for everyone (many of you read this blog) I've talked to on the phone in the last few weeks - this applies to you. Please don't take it personally - I am distracted and am trying very hard to focus. Recently I had a friend tell me about a doctor visit where she was told about a high blood pressure concern. I was so distracted that I failed to express the appropriate concern and ask the right questions. Again. I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be rude. I care - and often replay the conversation in my mind and regretfully realize that I was not fully engaged.

But on an upbeat note. Lucas asked me today why Batman wears his underwear outside of his pants. I started laughing so hard. I had never noticed that. And Robin only wears underwear. I think that his observations are great!!

Today we dyed Easter eggs. Tomorrow we are going to dye some more. I'll post pictures later. That's all for now folks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of an idiot and initially spelled dyed as died. See? I'm scattered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok. I'm sorry that I have not been a more frequent commenter as of late. I'm still reading.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers