True confessions of an overly tired and under paid housewife:
Nick was eating a hotdog with ketchup at the table. He kept standing up in his chair and I kept ordering him to sit down. Over and over. And finally, I knew it would happen, he made a mess with the hotdog and ketchup. It was all over him. His legs, his face, his hands. Everywhere.
I was about to BLOW. I was super pissed that I was going to have to clean up another mess. My eyes darted around the room looking for a reason - a distraction to keep me from completely loosing my cool. There it was. I saw my reason. She was sleeping over by the door.
Enter the Dog: Miss Olivia.
I called her over and she efficiently and thoroughly licked every speck of ketchup off of Nick's hands, legs and face. Yes that's right I said face. Nick thought it was the best thing ever and giggled and squirmed as she tickled and licked him and Olivia thought it was great that she was allowed to get a taste of ketchup. I just was thrilled that I didn't have to clean up the latest mess of the day. It was a win-win.
4 days ago





well I just came home from the store with groceries in hand and was met by a big pile of dog shit on the carpet. Because that is TOTALLY what I wanted to do in the midst of getting dinner ready, clean up dog shit and shampoo the carpet.
ReplyDeletethanks dogs
remind me again why I keep you around??
!!! I would have thrown them off the deck. !!!
ReplyDelete