6 days ago
Friday, May 22, 2009
Finger Painting
It was a rainy day and we needed something fun to do so . . . we busted out finger paints. And contrary to my earlier statements about Crayola products being super washable, these were not. Maybe it was because they were old but the red and blue colors stained Lucas's skin. But Nick liked his first experience finger painting. He took a taste initially but quickly decided it was more fun to paint with it instead of eat it. I think next time I will plan better and I'll make up some different colored puddings to finger paint with - that way Nick can eat and I won't have to be so diligent about keeping his hands out of his mouth - which kind of spoiled the fun. Lucas as always dove right into the paint and did a very good job mixing colors. He "signed" his art with multiple hand prints around the edges. So sweet.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.





very cute! you are inspiring me to get Sara some finger paints!
ReplyDelete