And here is Mr. Adorable after he tried to eat a crayola washable marker. His brother was coloring so I put him into his high chair so he could join in the coloring fun. And he decided to try to eat the markers. Thankfully Crayola is child friendly.
6 days ago





Mr. Adorable is ADORABLE. He looks a lot like Lucas in the pool shot. I wonder what crayola tastes like? Probably not chicken.
ReplyDeleteDo you have the markers that smell like grape/lime/rootbeer/etc? I recall thinking as a kid "Why are the marker makers tempting me to a) sniff and b) taste something my mother adamantly tells me I should have no where near my face???"
ReplyDeleteOkay, so maybe I didn't use the word "adamantly" at age six.
For future reference, do the Crayola markers easily wash off of children?
Yes they do wash easily off. You can let them dry on the clothing, carpet and walls and other surfaces and they STILL wash off without any fuss. Just use water. Who (whom? again I never know) ever invented these markers needs a nobel prize.
ReplyDeleteThe washable crayons are equally amazing.