Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Weekend

Here are some pictures of our weekend. We didn't take many. We were too busy trying to find the paved road again (more on this in a minute). But we had fun and took a day trip to a place called tent rocks National Monument (BLM). It was fun except for the part where AJ insisted and shamed me into taking the MINIVAN onto an ATV trail and then when I wanted to turn around he told me I was a wimp. But at least he realized he was crazy when the ATVers went buy laughing and waving at us. Ahhhh. It wasn't all a waste though we almost found the back way into Bandelier National Monument - did I mention it was an ATV trail? In a Minivan? Yeah.

Here is Nick playing in the mud.


AJ snapped this photo of a horse trailer like no other.


From the trail at Tent Rocks. There were lots of phallic symbols around so we had lots of giggles.


These two passed us on the trail. They were not very friendly and I swear . . . they were wearing the EXACT same outfit. And haircut. And fake smiles. Creepy. Ok, so I am bitchy and judgmental.

4 comments:

  1. Were they actually twins, or just dressed that way? And why would twins choose to dress as twins once they are past the age of five and forced to do so by parents??

    Anyways, I guess if you were missing phallic shaped rocks from the cave you have a new place to go look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twins shot. They look spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. spiffy like Iffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked the BAND entrance and VC for a year and had a bajillion people ask me about Tent Rocks, but I never went to see them. So now I get to see their phallic-ness from my kitchen table in Texas via your blog! Funny how life works.

    Hoping the minivan is still spiffy after that adventure.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers