So much depends upon what kind of pie it is! Chocolate cream--I'm cleaning up the crumbs with Amy M. Plain apple--then I'll give up my piece along with Joanne! Along these same lines, I hope that I will find a balance between sacrificing for my child and doing a little something now and then for myself.
I appreciate the spirit in which you offer the quote, Kristin. Happy Mother's Day a little early!
Great quote. I'm the type of mother who would say well if there are only four pieces, I better eat them all and hide the evidence.
ReplyDeleteI guess I am a good mom, because I really don't care much for pie!
ReplyDeleteSo much depends upon what kind of pie it is! Chocolate cream--I'm cleaning up the crumbs with Amy M. Plain apple--then I'll give up my piece along with Joanne! Along these same lines, I hope that I will find a balance between sacrificing for my child and doing a little something now and then for myself.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the spirit in which you offer the quote, Kristin. Happy Mother's Day a little early!