Nick has apparently given up naps. I am praying that this is temporary. He has had a 1/2 hour nap for the last two days. . . and that is IT (insert high-pitched frantic voice here)!! He sleeps for only nine hours a night if we are lucky. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO (again with high pitched frantic out of control voice)???? Babies need more sleep than this. I need more rest than this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (that is the sound of a tired mommy loosing her mind).
I am assuming this is a temporary thing and that he will resume normal sleep habits soon.
6 days ago





I am sure it is temporaty. And it goes the other way too. Sara had two nights of solid sleep and I got super excited, but then she was back to her old ways. Nick will be back to his old ways too.
ReplyDeleteJust say the words and I will be on the next plan and pick him up for you. I can even switch a kid if you want.
ReplyDelete