Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Suspect Sanitation

The more videos I take (and then rewatch) the more I realize how different I am now compared to how I was with just one kid. For example when Lucas was little I would have had everything babyproofed and he wouldn't have been able to get into the toothbrush drawer, much less try to scrub the floor or toilet with the thing. Juice in the BATHROOM?? Oh God NOOOO. Juice was for the table only. Now I don't even know how or when the juice arrived on the back of the TOILET.

I wonder what the teenage years will do to me.

4 comments:

  1. Nick looks huge next to Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He is an eleven month old GIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you keep your toothbrush in the same drawer??

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, we keep ours in our bathroom. But the kid's toothbrushes have been relocated to a less tempting location.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers