Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Packin' up

We are packing the minivan and are headed to a park that AJ serves in the mountains. I am excited because this is one I haven't visited so it will hopefully be interesting. It is all about history and the Spanish settlers, and the missions. . . wait. That describes soooooo many places here in New Mexico. Well I will take pictures, assuming I remember to bring the camera and remember to take the pictures. So - don't hold your breath. AJ will be working so it will be just me and the kids touring around.

It is our first trip with the D-O-G. We are staying in park housing for a couple nights so I am worried about that. Some of you are aware of how sketchy park housing can be. . . hold on. . . I'm having flashbacks. . . .to horrible rodents. . . . stained mattresses. . . . .nasty toilets. . . .

Alright. I'll let you know how we do. Another adventure. With kids. And now a dog. Keep your fingers crossed that I make it through this in one piece.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck and Safe Travels. I hope Olivia enjoys her first family road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. i'm not even sure how to get out the door at this point, there is so much i need to do it is just overwhelming. AHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's good to have a place to leave the dog while you are out exploring! You know how dog unfriendly those parks are!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers