Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs

First thing's first. Here is AJ mixing up his "replenishment" drink for his P90X fitness program that he started. I am totally throwing him a load of shit over this drink that he is taking after every work out. It is so. . . . lame. ANYWAY. I had initially decided to do the P90X with him but have chickened out in a big way. No way am I going to be able to do this fitness program. It is really hard and really intimidating. I have instead decided to do the Jillian Michaels fitness program which is far less scary to my flabby self. I eventually will do the P90X, but I need to get in better shape before I launch into that monster of a fitness program. AJ is determined to look like a beefcake in one years time. . . for my sister's wedding. I on the other hand am determined to look somewhat acceptable for my sister's wedding since I will be standing next to very VERY VERY FREAKING tiny women that she has selected to be bridesmaids with me. And to be honest. I'm a little pissy that she doesn't have any "hefty" friends to ask to be bridesmaids so that I can not be the only GIANT person up there.


And here are the Easter egg pictures. Nobody in my house has ever dyed Easter eggs before because we don't care for hard boiled eggs. But my kids have decided they like hard boiled eggs - so we are doing Easter eggs this year since someone will eat them. The process of dying eggs was easier than I imagined, but if you want pretty eggs it does seem to take some skill. I don't possess this skill - so they are all pretty standard looking eggs.


6 comments:

  1. The boys look like they're having a great time, which is the main purpose of dying eggs. But what about deviled eggs? Egg salad? Egg curry??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like hard boiled eggs, but still, Sara is too young this year to give a crap about it, so we will do it next year.

    I will be glad to make fun of AJ with you.

    I know myself well enough to know that I would never be able to do a video workout program. First of all there is NO WAY I would do it in front of Iffy. I would never hear the end of the fun that he would be making of me, and it gets boring to do the same thing over and over. Plus i would feel like a giant dork doing jumping jacks in front of the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but that doesn't mean that YOU will look like a dork doing jumping jacks in front of the TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Amy ER on the egg suggestions. You gotta like egg salad right? Fun times with eggs!

    Amy I going to have to start calling you and AJ Hans and Frans? Are you ready to PUMP....it up?

    I won't make fun.....while your body is shrinking, mine continues to grown and grow. I'll be ready for some serious workout in about 5 more months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. I meant AM I going to have to....NOT AMY I going to have too.

    You got my drift I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing my ass off . . . Hans and Frans!!! I had completely forgotten about them!!! OMG!

    Yes we are going for the Hans and Frans look. And if you want to laugh go ahead because I'll be laughing right along with you. And I can take a little ribbing. . . because I'd make fun of you guys too!

    As far as the looking like a dumbass in front of the TV goes. . . I agree. It is hard to do the routine especially when you have an audience.

    However my body did not recover as well after my last pregnancy as I'd like. I had the time to exercise after Lucas but after Nick I have completely let myself go. Going to a gym with two small children (even with on site daycare) is difficult at best.

    So it is up to Jillian to help me. I'm desperate, soft, lumpy and bouncy. If I can at least fit into smaller pants I'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers