Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Gave Up

I gave up yelling at them to stay off the bed while I tried to change the sheets. I just got tired of yelling to "stop it!!". So here is the result. JUMP JUMP JUMP. Drink, Drink, Drink. JUMP JUMP JUMP. In that order.

Just before I gave up I had pulled the bed out and vacuumed under it. Let's take a moment here to pause. Because wow. I should do that more.







I also found a very small pair of underwear wrapped around my faucet.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at those action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild party! They look like they're having a great time :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i assumed that you meant that YOU were the one drink drink drinking. Guess I was wrong.

    Bedmaking is one of those womanly home maker chores that I do about once in a year. After I leave my bedroom in the morning I do not go in there again until it is bedtime, so who cares if the bed is made. Not me.

    hope the underwear goblins dont steal underwear too....

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers