Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh Such Madness

My experimental dinner failed. So to cheer myself up I made a blueberry pie. Jillian Michaels would be proud of me, emotionally eating my way to culinary self-esteem. The pie rocked and I felt better about my mad kitchen skillz. When in doubt make pie I say!


Here is Nick watching his new best friend (on TV) Oobi. Yes Oobi is a hand with strange floating eyeballs perched on top. And the producers affix globs of hair here and there to create different characters. If you haven't yet met Oobi you are probably not suffering from the nightmares that I am. He and his cohorts are creepy. And Nick loves him which makes it even more disturbing.


Then Nick saw me taking his picture. And decided that he needed to be the photographer.


Here is the result. A picture capturing the madness in my eyes. These are my eyes!! These are wild woman gone crazy eyes!! Way worse than Oobi eyes. They look as crazy as the runaway brides eyes. Remember her nutty eyes? Well. I wouldn't think much of it but every picture I see of myself lately I have serial killer eyes. I mean really, look at this picture and tell me you'd be comfortable with me sitting next to you on a couch. You can't do it!


Here is beautiful Lucas.


Here he is taking his own picture.


Her majesty.


Nick learned to curl his tongue.


And managed to get a picture of me doing it too.


Oh yeah. And during shower time SOMEONE pooped in the shower. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Lucas because he about came out of his skin when he turned around and saw it. You should have seen the madness in my eyes when I was scrubbing our shower down with bleach afterward. I just thought I'd share a couple pictures of the poop in our shower because you really can't see enough of that now can you?


Good times. That's right Nick. Act like you don't know who did it. I'll be doing the same thing to you when I'm in my nineties and you get to pick up my poop in YOUR shower.

4 comments:

  1. you have to show that to his first girlfriend!!! and next time you make blueberry pie, please do call ;)

    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was a deer. Or perhaps left over blueberries?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your posts! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do NOT look like a serial killer.

    I once babysat some kids who pooped in the bathtub. which is worse? shower or bath? on the floor or floating? Not sure. this hasnt happened to me yet, but I am sure it will someday soon.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers