And I got 4 quarts of broth out of it too!!! Just thought I'd do some bragging about my thriftiness. That is how us house wives are judged right? Our thriftiness? Oh and how clean it is under our refrigerators. I think we are all screwed there, huh?
We got 4 trees planted!!!
And my Dad wore this awesome t-shirt! Love it!





Mmmmmm turkey. How very thrifty of you. Great idea! Love your Dad's shirt. I was able to dig around in the yard a little bit this weekend too. I'd much rather do that then clean under my fridge :).
ReplyDeleteawesome shirt, and hooray for trees!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good housewife you are. I once found a "Guide for Housewives" book at my grandpa's house. The only piece of advice I remember is that you should gently get into a car and never slide across the seat, otherwise you might wear out your fur coat.
ReplyDelete