Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baaaaad Daughter-In-Law

I will be trying to put a new look on my blog - again. I completely forgot that my Mother-in-law is afraid of frogs. Yeah. I am a really shitty daughter-in-law right now aren't I?

Instead of emailing pics of the kids I put them on the blog. And if she wants to see her grand kids she needs to get onto the blog. And I put a HUGE frog that stares right at you onto my blog. Seeeee? THIS is why I want son-in-laws instead of daughter-in-laws. Cross your fingers that one of my boys is gay.

ribbit.

2 comments:

  1. It's lizards with my mom. Maybe we should wish, for the sake of their grandmothers, that our kids won't become herpetologists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep my fingers (and toes) crossed :)

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers