
A few minutes after I took these pictures lightening started striking on the ridge above us so I had to end all the fun. . . . which was sooooooo not a popular decision.

Here's Nick. He is rediscovering his nipples. It is funny every time he notices them. He tries to pull them off.

This is Lucas in timeout for hitting the dog with a plastic shovel. He is upset that I followed through with the timeout. Nick feels that if Lucas is in timeout than he should be too. So he sits in the other corner next to Lucas. AND he screams just like Lucas does. I think he does it to keep him company. And while it does seem mean to take a picture. . . it is really funny when Nick puts himself in timeout with Lucas and cries along with him for no reason. So I had to get it on camera. And no I don't feel bad because we don't hit dogs with shovels in my house.

So you won't think I'm a completely terrible Mommy after the last picture. Here we all are baking chocolate chip cookies. Lucas was very proud that we put him in charge of the eggs because "babies can't hold eggs but big boys can". The kids were doing their nightly meltdowns after dinner so we decided to distract them with baking to keep them from driving us totally insane and holy cow it worked!!

And the best part of baking is the dough!!






Uh-oh, I see lots more post dinner baking at the Johnson residence. Oh wait, that's a bad thing why???? Bon appetite.
ReplyDeletethis is totally off topic, but I love the Chicken Alaska t-shirt. I would wear one in my size.
ReplyDeleteand the shared timeout thing is really funny, if maybe a litle annoying for the person who is listening to the unnecessary half of the crying.