6 days ago
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Visit to the Corn Maze
We went to the corn maze with my Mom's group. Although we were really late (over an hour late) we still ran into a bunch of the ladies. I had no idea this existed in the fall here in Albuquerque but it does!! And it is so much fun! It will be open for Halloween, and decorated to scare people at night. I think we will come back for that. Olivia is even welcome in the maze. I am so glad we are up here in civilization - even a year after our move I am still so grateful. Lucas had a blast trying to navigate the maze and eventually ended up on my shoulders because it was hot and he was tired. I'll bet you can guess which one is my favorite picture.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.





Fun!!! As I was scrolling through your pics, I thought "no, I can't guess...they're all cute". And then bam, there it was. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe was really insistent on peeing RIGHT NOW!! So I thought it was an emergency, but once he got going there wasn't much pee, so I think the drama was just so he could pee outside. That is a really big deal.
ReplyDeletelooks like fun.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are in civilization too. BUT, does Albuquerque have anything nearly as nice as "Christmas on the Pecos"?
I thought not.
That is too freakin' funny. I forgot about the magnificent Christmas on the Pecos. . .
ReplyDelete