Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ummm. Gross.

For all of you non- facebookers: Nick just walked into the playroom and showed me that he had a live cricket between his index finger and thumb. Yayyy for fine motor skills!! But I digress. I reached out to grab it and he promptly popped it into his mouth.

Say it with me now. . . EWWWWWW!

I just let him chew it for a while and then he spit it out and fed it to the dog. Maybe he won't eat another one now that he had a chance to taste it?

3 comments:

  1. Good call letting him chew on it. I'll try and remember your example when Zoe does something similar. (Suddenly wondering how you keep Nick out of the cat box. We'll be facing that issue soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo. Cat box. I keep them in our Master Bath tub. Keeps the litter contained and the kids don't mess with it.

    I had to let him chew on it because Nick is a child who will look for more crickets just to get a rise out of me. My best course of action was no action. Hopefully he figured out on his own that they don't taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crickets never killed anyone, BUT you won't find me eating them!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers