Haylee is super pissed off.
Olivia is confused.
The cat is very dominant. It took after Haylee and made her scream like a yelping dog. No one was injured but I hope they all learn to get along. That MIGHT be why I am it's third or fourth home in 2 years. So if this doesn't work out I will be looking to give a cat away to a single cat household. I'll keep you posted.
You don't need to say it. I am fully aware that I'm an idiot.
The rest of my day went like this:
"Lucas stop hitting Nick!!"
"Nick get don't sit on your brother's face!"
"DO NOT fart on Mommy again, it is rude!"
And then Nick pitched a MASSIVE fit in the locker room at the swimming pool after lessons. I still don't know why. All I know is that he wouldn't stop screaming and all the moms in there who I WOULD EXPECT to be sympathetic and understanding were instead sending me looks like: "stop that kid from screaming in this concrete echo-y locker room you horrible momma!"
I dressed everyone as fast as possible - trust me. As I was dressing, Nick was so enraged (again, don't know what his damn problem was) that he ripped the shower curtain off of the dressing area I was in.
Yes.
He ripped it off completely. I was free boobing it with my bra in my teeth as I was pulling my pants up when he ripped the curtain down. There I stood, boobs hangin' out while everyone in the locker room stopped and stared at the raging two year old's mommy who stood there half naked with her bra in her teeth while her two year old screamed under the fallen shower curtain.
That felt really good.
Lucas in the mean time was standing on a concrete bench and watching everyone else get dressed. He looked like a little pervert.
If there was ever a time that I fought to keep my cool, this was it. This was the moment that I nearly became a maniac. I somehow held on and apologized to the FULL AND NOW SILENT LOCKER ROOM of people as I quickly left.
No one made eye contact.
It was truly horrible. Horrible.
I go back for more lessons on Wednesday. That shouldn't be awkward at all.





Why wouldn't you add to the chaos with a new kitty cat? It makes perfect sense to me. Thank-you once again for making me terrified to ever leave the house with my boys :). More importantly, thank-you for your honesty and the visual. I would have given you a big hug in that locker room...boobs hanging and all. Why can't other Moms/Stranger Moms unite more in times of crisis? The world would be a much happier place.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new addition. Did you mention his or hers name or did I miss it?
perhaps they will not recognize you with you bra on!
ReplyDeletealso, you ARE insane to bring another being into your house. you do know that right??
I'm thinking the pool incident is over and done, but the cat - another pooping, eating, individual personality to mesh into your household - the brouhaha has just begun! Good luck.
ReplyDelete