Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Housebound

Still semi-trapped in the house due to illness.  Today we ventured out to the heavenly icon of Walmart for some essentials: vapor rub, food, play dough and kid DVD's.  I love that Walmart exists for times like these - when you just can't get to more than one store that day - Walmart has you covered.

Lucas is feeling better and nearly went to school this morning until he launched into a coughing fit that sounded horrible.  Nick is having a difficult day and is sickly.

I am nearly crazy but the Halloween candy is helping soothe some of my housebound nerves. 

Good news:  I hated my light fixture that hung above the kitchen table.  HATED.  It was gold and flashy.  Nice polished shiny gold.  I felt like I was in Vegas.  So after 1.5 years of hating it I decided I really didn't want to spend money on a new one but I would spend money on spray paint. 

Better right?  Well I don't have the before picture but you can imagine shiny gold.  Horrible right?  This is better.  And it only cost $12 (primer and color spray paints).

Oh hey! Good news everyone. I AM NOT going to have another child. We had a bit of a scare (AJ had a look of terror on his face that I will never forget) for the last two weeks. And I could have taken a test and put my mind at ease, but instead I chose to deal with it like a 16 year old girl. I tried to pretend it wasn't happening and if I denied it hard enough the whole situation would just go away like magic. It was the rational and mature thing to do. I figured with our luck we would get a raging embryo that digs into my uterus, flips my IUD the bird and screams "I'm not going anywhere, so get this enormous T shaped thing outta my way suckas!!". Whew. . . . I really need to call that urologist asap. 

That's about all for now.  Hope everyone is doing good.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Scary, scary, scary!! Now I'm scared and my husband isn't even home!!

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers