Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Better Look

Here is Maya.  She is still being integrated into the family.  She has already demonstrated that she is incredibly social with people and dogs.  Loud noises and fast movemets don't phase her (including the vacuum!).  She is 2.5 years old and is very smart - the first night we had her she tried opening the door knob of the room where I had her isolated.  She was NOT happy that she was in the room and was jumping up on the door knob.  Maya also has a very strong prey drive.  She and Olivia are both freezing, eye stalking each other, slinking low across the floor and then chasing each other - in a playful way.  I've never seen a cat play with a dog like this before.  I think Maya might think she's a dog.





Now we just need to get Haylee to not be so pissed off about her presence and all will be well.  It will take more time but I'm hoping for success.

2 comments:

  1. p.s Maya means "dream" or "illusion"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dramatic markings! She looks like a predator. Very striking gato you got.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers