Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grrrr, Decorations

Well Hello.  I was just sniffing the shiny stuff.  No worries, I wasn't doing anything wrong.



Ohhh.  You are up on the ladder?  Crap.  So you saw me attacking the shiny stuff?  No, No, the shiny stuff has always been on my back and no it doesn't mean I destroyed some of the decorations.  FYI I may have dragged some under the bed  . . . .


Alright.  I just can't help myself.  It is all wiggly and flashy.  How can you expect me to contain myself?


4 comments:

  1. We had some serious kitty digestive problems related to sparkly gold decorations one year. Hope Maya just likes to wrestle it, not eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I don't think she ate anything. But thanks for the heads up! I'll have to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like someone it getting pretty comfortable in her new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the exact reason Kiska was quarantined during decorating time this weekend. We've had the same issues as Amy - the cat eats the green fake pine needles and then ceremoniously vomits them up. Thanks, cat.

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers