6 days ago
Friday, November 26, 2010
Cutie Wooties!!!
Slumber party on Mom and Dad's bedroom floor!! The pictures are not so good because I'm not a night photographer in any capacity. But you can still see the ENORMOUS amount of cuteness goin' on over here!!! It is hard to not start cuddling with them cause they are just so freakin' adorable. I will refrain from waking them because I am well aware of the severely unpleasant consequences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.






cutie wooties patooties! and you just make sure you KEEP calling them that too, all the way through high school. They will LOVE it. Get AJ to do it oo. That will be even better!!
ReplyDeleteThanksgiving tradition?? Looks like a fun one!
ReplyDeleteIt might be a tradition in the making. We had some friends (with their daughters) come for Thanksgiving, so the boys let the little girls borrow their room while they slept on our floor. Fun!! They were so excited because we let them watch Shrek in their sleeping bags on our bedroom floor before bedtime.
ReplyDelete