Haha, the look on Lucas' face is priceless! I hope you have some of the ear protectors for yourself!
Lucas came out of his room with the ear muffs, I didn't set up that picture at all. He was just sick of all the "Nick noise". Funny.
Ha! Love it. Lucas is a wise big brother.
PS. Coop has that same look living a 2..........month old too.
meant to type "with a"
This is an EXCELLENT set of photos! HA!
Haha, the look on Lucas' face is priceless! I hope you have some of the ear protectors for yourself!
ReplyDeleteLucas came out of his room with the ear muffs, I didn't set up that picture at all. He was just sick of all the "Nick noise". Funny.
ReplyDeleteHa! Love it. Lucas is a wise big brother.
ReplyDeletePS. Coop has that same look living a 2..........month old too.
ReplyDeletemeant to type "with a"
ReplyDeleteThis is an EXCELLENT set of photos! HA!
ReplyDelete