Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Crazy Madness

First of all:  Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

Now.  On to me.  Haha!  It is sheer madness in the Johnson household.  The packers arrive tomorrow, and I still haven't set aside all the things we need to take with us. Then day slipped by wayyy faster than I would have liked.

I'm so tired that when I went to Target to pick up a few misc items we need, I arrived at the store and stood there in the entryway trying to remember what store I was at and why I was there.  I realized that I was at a different store than I intended to shop at.  Pretty nutty. I felt like I should be in a care home.

I still don't know how we are going to get all the pets up there.  Two of our cats hate each others guts.  Hissing, spitting, clawing hatred.  So they have to be separated.  Plus the kids and all the kid related entertainment and kid friendly, car friendly foods. 

I forgot to put deodorant on today.  I saw several people today that I hugged and said goodbye to - and I must have smelled extra nice.  What a way for me to say goodbye.  Here, have some B.O. as a goodbye present from Kristin.  You. Are. Welcome.

I don't know what we are going to do our last night here.  Should we camp in our driveway in the RV?  And I'm WAY too brain dead to plan on what foods we will eat. 

This move is so much more difficult than the last move.  I'm not sure why.  I thought that with the kids being older, that it would be easier.  For what ever reason it feels much harder.  Partly, I think, because I'm making a great effort to be organized this time and partly because the kids keep getting under foot and trying to participate.  It is really hard to get stuff done when the kids are unpacking the clothes you just packed because they want to wear that shirt they saw you just pack.  Also, I have many more social obligations than I did last time and that is taking quite a bit of time.  Don't get me wrong, I want to have these social obligations, because I'm very attached to my friends here and will miss them terribly.

The post office won't hold our mail and then forward it to us once we get an address.  I don't have an address yet and am not sure how to get my mail.  It is very frustrating.  They can't hold it because the new folks will be here immediately and will want delivery.  So. . . . I don't know.  I can't even worry about it.

I don't remember when our internet connection will be turned off.  And we won't have internet once we get up there.  It could be up to two months before we get a home and get the internet back, so I may have to find some free Wi-Fi at a coffee shop or something when we get up there.  SO I'll try to keep you updated. 

Alright.  It is 10:40 and I need to go accomplish something else before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers