Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pictures - Finally

"Chickadees and warblers are driving me nuts."

The boys LOVE the basement and play up and down the stairs all the time. It looks really safe for children too, doesn't it?

Our temporary house.

The carb fest continues.

And the dishes all need to be washed by hand.  I HATE not having a dishwasher.  I'm spoiled, I'm not even remotely ashamed of it.  I want my appliances DAMN IT!!

The smallest troublemaker has found a warm spot in the house and taken up residence.  The heater for the bathroom is vented in below the sink - and heats the sink.


See?  Here are the holes that the hot air comes out of.  BUT the cat discovered that the sink is nice and toasty.

All the rain, makes all the mud.  We have discovered that mud feels good between the toes and fingers.

When he took his boot off and stepped in the mud, he delightedly squealed so loudly that it echoed around the neighborhood.

 Livin' life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers