Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011


The second day - Nick wrote on our door.  I was unable to drive on the narrow road AND grab the marker from him, so I was forced to watch.

Icee's on the third day made things much more tolerable.  Everyone's mood improved and we were able to drive another hour without too much complaining.
Nick loved to have air blow on his private area at the hotel rooms.  He LOVES those window air conditioning units.  THIS is why you shouldn't stay in a hotel room after we have been there.

McDonalds had some interactive musical instruments which were a life saver.  I hate to say this, but THANK GOD for McDonalds and their heaven sent play areas.  I sit and drink a much needed Coke, while the kids run off some energy.
As the humidity increased (Provo, UT) so did the size of Nick's hair.
AJ decided to get all macho in anticipation of becoming a Montana man, and ripped the crotch and butt out of his pants. 
The cats were horrible each morning to chase out from under the hotel room beds.  We would end up moving furniture and spraying water.  It was a real ordeal.
Here at last!  The boys are in the back "yard" of the house we are staying in.  They are pretending to be loggers and are piling up logs.  ha!
The humidity is increasing the size of my hair too.  Every day it gets bigger and frizzier.
McDonald Creek.



I swear I took this picture.  I was standing on a dock and was all alone.  It was really awesome.
 I took the boys out onto an over look that is suspended over some pretty fierce rapids/falls.  I tested all the railings before I let the kids get near them.  Once again, we were all alone to enjoy the beauty.  I think the rain chased everyone away.  Us hardcore Montanan's though, we don't even notice the rain.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics!! Nick's is the best though. Who doesn't like a nice breeze on their 'undercarriage' - just sayin'! The scenery is beautiful honey. You're hair looks like it is lovin' the moisture, you however look irritated! Give mama a smile sugar. Missin' y'all terribly!!!! Give those sweet boys a smooch for us.
    Smooches, Amers

    ReplyDelete

KristinJ. Powered by Blogger.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers